Asus ROG 2 is now accepting Android 10 Beta sign-ups.
Asus is now accepting Android 10 beta testers for their ROG 2 phones. The ROG 2 is the second-generation gaming smartphone under the brand name ROG. This device was launched this year itself, and now Asus is looking for some testers.
For becoming a tester:
- Have an Asus ROG 2 Smartphone.
- Be an active member of Zentalk forums,
- Have no problem in sharing the IMEI number etc.
- Willingly test the Beta, and report in a proper format.
If you are ready to do this, then sign up using the link given at the end of this post.
You will get the Beta update on a regular basis. And, yes, you have to remain confidential over the Beta updates.
These are the responsibilities of a Beta tester:
- Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid bugs with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in the Beta restricted board
And to sign up, if you want to, then click the link below.