I was fortunate enough to get a trial of Tranya T1 Pro True Wireless Headset. I have been testing them for the past 4 days and i have to say I like them, I like them a lot. The Tranya T1 Pro ticks all the boxes, has IP5 rating, noise cancellation, great batter life, comfortable feel and very good audio.
What Is in the Box?
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Multi-purpose Dock
- Charging Cable
- 3 Sets of Silicone Ear tips (one set installed in the earbuds)
- User Manual
The Tranya T1 also offers a variety of control options, its a very versatile headset and once you get used to the controls it really makes life easier when you are out and about.
- Play/pause: Press either power key;
- Next track: Press and hold the power key of the right earbud up to 2 seconds;
- Previous track: Press and hold the power key of the left earbud up to 2 seconds;
- Volume+: Double press the power key of right earbud;
- Volume-: Double press the power key of left earbud;
- Voice assistant (Siri) or google assistant: Triple press either power key.
The Tranya T1 also has very good audio quality. I am not a audiophile but I will say its very loud and I hear plenty bass, mids, and lows. It isn’t as full as my Jabra elite but it also cost $100 less. I also like that fact that I can use them separately right ear or left. I work outdoors and I like to have 1 bud in at a time so I can hear whats going on around me.
- Stereo mode: Enjoy the HD stereo rhythm, especially for the deep and rich BASS.
- Mono mode: You can use the left or right side separately to connect different devices.
Battery life has been a absolute beast, it has a charging indicator on the front of the case that shows you when it is fully charged. It says you can get 6-8 hours continuous playtime, and up to 60 hours with charging case for one charge. I honestly cannot confirm that, but I haven’t had any issues at all.
I give the Tranya T1 Pro True Wireless Headset a thumbs up, it really gives you all you need in a very affordable package.