LG V50 to bring 5G, and Triple camera setup as well
Evan Blass has recently shared new information about the upcoming LG V50 device. Along with the information comes the images of the Sprint variant of the device.
What we can expect from the upcoming LG V50?
- The design has very little chin, or say is almost bezel-less.
- For the time being, LG will stick to the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- The camera will feature triple lenses. Also, the camera is kind of flush to the body of the device.
- Moreover, the device will feature 5, and a massive 4,000mAh battery.
- The device will launch on February 24th, this year. The same day when LG will showcase its device at MWC 2019, Barcelona.
LG V50 ThinQ for Sprint 5G pic.twitter.com/TNLQsYPgPS
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 16, 2019
There might be some possible features and improvements hidden from the internet for now. Let’s see what LG will bring this year.
Source: Android Authority