The Mi Pad 4 was launched by Xiaomi back in the month of June. Since then there were rumours of a Plus variant, and now the Mi Pad 4 Plus has been launched.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with :
- 10.1-inch IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Full HD resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz with an Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and 4GB RAM + 128GB storage (no External SD card support)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Bluetooth 5.0, USB type C, 4G LTE
The Mi Pad 4 Plus 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant has been priced at 1,899 yuan in China, which translates to Rs.19,300 based on the current exchange rate. Consumers who require more storage can go for the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, priced at 2,099 yuan (Rs.21,300 approx.) The Mi Pad 4 Plus will go on sale for the first time in China on August 18th, i.e. this coming Saturday at 10:00 AM. Color options include Black and Gold.
Xiaomi is yet to launch the Mi Pad 4 in India, which made its debut in China in June this year. While we do not have high hopes of the Mi Pad 4 Plus launching in India, we expect it to be priced around Rs.18,000 in case Xiaomi does decide to bring it here.