The changes brought by this update includes :
- Get new daily backgrounds from Bing
- Create custom set of backgrounds
- The wallpapers can be scrollable — which means the background image moves back and forth as users scroll through their phones.
- Badge notifications improvement
- See upcoming events on lockscreen
- Long-press app context menu simplified
- “What’s New” experience built in
Microsoft’s Launcher surpassed 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store, so the app seems to be pretty popular among Android users. The app’s overall rating is very high as well with a score of 4.6 out of 5.0, which is quite an achievement considering that more than half a million people rated the Microsoft Launcher.
Other updates include bug fixes on the feedback and help page, along with improvements to performance and crash fixing. While there is not an exact release date for when the beta will be public, it should be in the near future.
You can grab the updated Microsoft Launcher v4.75 from the Play Store.