Xiaomi unveils Mi Mix 2S with dual camera in China
Xiaomi just announced Mi Mix 2S in a press event in Beijing, just about six months after the release of Mi Mix 2. And the most amazing part of it is that the device is bezel-less without a “notch”. Instead, they have put the front-facing camera at the bottom right of the display. They have also put a Dual Camera that brings a huge improvement over the previous devices. The device is currently available in China and will cost –
- RMB 3299 ($525) for the 64 GB/6GB variant
- RMB 3599 ($575) for the 128GB/6GB variant
- RMB 3999 ($635) for the 256GB/8GB variant
- 6-inch FHD+ 18:9 Display Resolution.
- Snapdragon 845 Chipset.
- 6/8 GB RAM.
- 64/128/256 GB Internal Storage.
- Dual 12+12 MP Rear Camera.
- 5 MP Front Camera.
- 3400 mAh Battery.
- Android 8.0 Oreo on MIUI 9