Verizon throws a BOGO deal on the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
it’s not a doubt that for the last few years, Samsung’s flagship devices have been selling like hot cakes. And every year to make the deals more eye candy, Carriers throw BOGO deals. BOGO or Buy One Get One Deal is a nice way to save money if you need more than one device to buy.
With current offer, if you buy a Verizon Galaxy S9 and S9+ on installment, they will give you bill credit to get another Galaxy S9 for free. From Android Central, who pointed out the requirements:
Here’s what you need to know:
- Purchase of new phone must be on an installment plan
- Credit for the second phone is applied via 24 monthly bill credits and starts within 2 bills.To get the full value, you will need to stay on your installment payment plan for the full 24 months.
- Activation fee of $25/line applies
- Requires a new line of service to qualify
- If you cancel service, the full balance is due
- This deal excludes device’s sales taxes
Here’s an estimate of what you would pay each month on Verizon’s Go Unlimited Freedom plan which costs $75/month with autopay. This does not include monthly taxes and surcharges.