New Moto E5 Plus leak suggests a slim phone with rear camera that looks like Dual lenses
Serial Leaker, Evan Blass is back with another leak during the MWC 2018. The picture claimed to be a render of upcoming Moto E5 Plus, does not explain much but gives us lots of hints.
- The device will have a longer display, suggesting 18:9 display with narrower bezels.
- A LED Flash is present just beside the earpiece to provide you with better selfies at night.
- The fingerprint scanner has been moved from below the display to the back.
- Micro-USB and the Headphone jack is still there.
- No information about the pricing or the availability of the device is available.
- It will cost around $180, similar to what Moto E4 Plus sold for when made available for the first time.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 26, 2018