This is how Galaxy S9, S9+ will look in “Lilac Purple”
We already know how Galaxy S9 and S9+ will look once they get unveiled in MWC 2018. But thanks to Evan Blass we can witness the beautiful Lilac Purple variant of the upcoming flagship from Samsung. What we know till now about the devices –
- S9 will be 5.8-inch while S9 Plus will be 6.2-inch
- Both of them will be having Super AMOLED Display.
- Both the device will have Snapdragon 845 in the US and China while Exynos 9810 in other countries.
- S9 will have only 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal Memory.
- S9+ will have only 6 GB RAM and 128 GB Internal Memory.
- Biggest improvements will be to the camera only.
- A new ” Super Slow-Mo ” mode will let users shoot videos at 480 fps 720p.
- S9 will have a 12 MP rear facing camera with a mechanical aperture that changes between F/2.4 and f/1.5.
- S9+ will have the same camera but with another 12 MP camera with fixed aperture.
- Both the device sports 8 MP selfie Camera.
- These devices will also have a bottom facing stereo speakers.
- Samsung is supposed to start selling them March 16 onwards.
…in Lilac Purple. pic.twitter.com/p506mqDci4
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 5, 2018