Mobile World Congress ( MWC) is almost here and we are getting leaks of what HMD Global has to offer there. While the Nokia 7 was exclusive to China, Nokia 7 Plus is supposed to a new mid-range phone available globally. Now that the specification has been leaked in Baidu with pictures, we can guess what HMD Global is coming up with.
- Snapdragon 660 Processor.
- 6-inch 18″9 Display with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 64 GB Internal Memory.
- Dual 12MP+13MP Rear Facing Camera with Zeiss lens.
- 16 MP Front Facing Camera with Zeiss Lens.
- Android 8.0 Oreo.
- USB Type C with Quick Charging.