ZTE Blade V9 passes through FCC, might get unveiled in MWC 2018
We have been hearing bits of ZTE Blade V9 for some time now. With ZTE publishing and then removing web pages related to the device, it never made to the public till now. Pocketnow reports, they have come across FCC documents that identify a device as SRQ-ZTEBLADEV9. From the name, we can easily say that it’s ZTE Blade V9. From the documentation and other sources, they have learnt that the specification is –
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor.
- 5.7-inch 1080p Display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- 2/3 GB RAM.
- 16/32 GB Internal Storage.
- Duel 16+5 MP Rear Camera.
- 13 MP Front Camera.
- 3200 mAh Battery.
- Android 8.0 with January 5 Security Patch.