Evan Blass shows us the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
While Samsung chose not to unveil their 2018’s flagship in CES, they plan to announce the phone in MWC. Evan Blass has come across the official renders of the two devices and they look astonishingly good.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 26, 2018
According to the report from Venture Beat,
- S9 will be 5.8-inch while S9 Plus will be 6.2-inch
- Both of them will be having Super AMOLED Display.
- Both the device will have Snapdragon 845 in the US and China while Exynos 9810 in other countries.
- S9 will have only 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal Memory.
- S9+ will have only 6 GB RAM and 128 GB Internal Memory.
- Biggest improvements will be to the camera only.
- A new ” Super Slow-Mo ” mode will let users shoot videos at 480 fps 720p.
- S9 will have a 12 MP rear facing camera with a mechanical aperture that changes between F/2.4 and f/1.5.
- S9+ will have the same camera but with another 12 MP camera with fixed aperture.
- Both the device sports 8 MP selfie Camera.
- These devices will also have a bottom facing stereo speakers.
- Samsung is supposed to start selling them March 16 onwards.