Microsoft has updated its Outlook app for Android. This was a weekly update with few minor improvements to the app.
The updated app, v2.2.91 lets you add messages to the responses for events. General improvements for events also includes marking events as private and adding free or busy status to them. Bug fixes and other improvemtns also included in this update and usual.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Include a note when you respond to an event
- Respond to an event without notifying the organizer
- Set events on your calendar as free or busy
- Mark events as private to keep them to yourself even when your calendar is shared
- All of our weekly updates also include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you
Get the app from below: