Alleged Galaxy S9 retails box uncovers new information about the device
Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2018. For the last few weeks, lots of leaks started floating around. Now a Vietnamese website called Netnews has come across an image of an alleged Galaxy S9 retail box. While we can’t guarantee its authenticity, the box sure spills out a lot of beans regarding the specifications.
From the picture, we deduce that –
- It will have a 5.6-inch rounded corner display with a Quad HD+ sAMOLED resolution.
- A 12 MP Dual Pixel camera will be present with OIS and the variable aperture of f/1.5 for low-light shots and f/2.4 for brighter environments. This technology is already available on Samsung’s high-end flip phone launched last month. It will also have a super Slow-mo mode, supporting the rumor of Samsung letting users capture videos at 1,000 FPS. The front camera will be an 8 MP shooter with Auto Focus.
- While there is no information about the processor used, They do mention the 64 GB Internal and 4 GB RAM.
- Wireless Charging, Iris Scanner, and IP68 Water & Dust Resistant are going to be there.
- Both the Earphones and Stereo Speakers are tuned by AKG.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is supposed to be launched in MWC taking place in Barcelona from 26th February to 1st March. Keep following us for future updates.