With the rumors floating around for past couple of months about Galaxy A8 and A8+ specs, Samsung has finally decided to make it official. Galaxy A8 and A8+ 2018 model have been officially announced along with their specs and release dates.
The official announcement confirms many speculations about features made in past and also adds few unexpected ones to the list. The devices will sport FHD+ Super AMOLED (5.6 inch on A8, 6 inch on A8+) bezel-less screen with Infinity Display. There are dual 16MP+8MP cameras on front and a 16MP camera of the back with Hyperlapse for creating timelapses and Live Focus that let you adjust focus even after you’ve shot picture. Camera also comes with improved Low light imaging and video digital image stabilisation (VDis) technology .
Here’s the key specs:
- Camera: 16MP F1.7 rear camera and 16MP+8MP F1.9 Dual Front Camera with Live Focus
- Display: 5.6inch (6inch for A8+) FHD+ Super AMOLED display
- Memory: 4GB only for A8, 4/6GB RAM for A8+ , 32/64GB internal, expandable upto 256GB via micro-SD card
- Processor: Unspecified Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa)
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery: 3,000mAh for A8, 3,500mAh for A8+
For full specification, you can check the official release here.