Huawei Honor sub brand has now made official that its much-awaited Honor 7X smartphone will be officially available in India from 7 December. The dual-camera smartphone will go on sale at Amazon India at 12 pm but is first expected to be unveiled at an event in London on 5 December.
For now, the registrations have opened and buyers will be able to pre-register and avail over 1,000 prizes which also include some fancy paid holidays, smartphones, power banks and more. The winners will be announced on 8 January with the prizes being awarded on 5 February.
The specs of the phone are :
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Emotion UI 5.1
- Display: 5.93-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) IPS LCD | 18:9 aspect ratio | 407 ppi
- Processor: Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 | Mali-T830-MP2 GPU
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP dual camera | LED flash | PDAF | 1.2 µm pixel size
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 3,340 mAh
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 165 g
The Honor 7X will be available in three color variants – Black, Gold, and Aurora Blue – and in two memory variants – one with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage and the other with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.