Microsoft recently launched its browser, Microsoft Edge to the Android and iOS platforms as a part of providing their services yo all the customers. They have been putting on some great efforts since then so that their browser stands apart from others. Last week’s update included password synching which is a great feature. Now, they’ve rolled another Update for iOS users which brings a bunch of new stuff.
Here is the change log :
• Battery usage optimization: some of you told us that your phone heats up or otherwise consumes more battery when you use Edge. We looked under the hood and found a few optimizations. Let us know if you continue to experience high battery consumption.
• Improved left/right swiping to go back and forth between pages.
• Added support for actions and activities extensions, such as sharing sites, saving sites to Notes, adding sites to Pocket, etc.
• Dark theme – try it out in Settings.
• Fixed a bunch of other bugs!
The Update is currently available for those who have enrolled the beta testing of the app via TestFlight and should probably make its way to the AppStore in the coming weeks.