HTC U11 Plus is the official flagship for this year from HTC
HTC unveiled quite a lot devices this year even though they have been in a tough spot for some time now. Today they have announced HTC U11 Plus, their flagship device for the year 2017. The design is groundbreaking at least to me. Rather than metal, the phone is covered with glass. On top of it, there is an option for translucent glass which let you see some of the internal hardware like band antenna and wireless charging panel. They have also upgraded the Edge Sense which brings Edge Launcher to the users. However, it might bug you that the device does not have the headphone jack.
Let’s take a look at the specifications –
- 6-inch QHD+ Display with 18:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor.
- 6 GB RAM.
- 128 GB Internal Memory.
- 12.2 MP UltraPixel Rear Camera.
- 8 MP Front Camera.
- 3,930 mAh Battery.
- USB Type-C.
- Android 8.0 with HTC Sense.
- Translucent Black, Ceramic Black, and Amazing Silver.