A few weeks back, there were leaks showing that Nokia 9, the upcoming flagship device from Nokia will have a curved display. Now OnLeaks’ latest collaboration with Compareraja has brought out a new render of Nokia 9, verifying the curved display. Also indicating that the device won’t have a headphone jack which might be a turn off for some people. The render also indicate that Nokia is going with USB Type- C part for the first time.
According to the rumors :
- Nokia 9 is supposed to have a 5.46-inch edge-to-edge display or 5.5-inch QHD OLED Display
- Snapdragon 835 or 845 processor.
- Will come with Android O.
- 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal memory.
- Duel 22MP Rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics or Duel 13MO+13MP Rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics.
- 12/13 MP Front Camera.
- This device might come with a price tag of $699.