This year HMD Global has released many Android devices under Nokia trademark. Nokia 2, Nokia 2, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, Nokia 8. Now there had been rumors of Nokia 9, another flagship device from Nokia that might arrive this year or early 2018. From the leaks, we can safely say that it looks a bit like Samsung devices, especially with curved edges.
According to the rumors :
- Nokia 9 is supposed to have a 5.46-inch edge-to-edge display or 5.5-inch QHD OLED Display
- Snapdragon 835 or 845 processor.
- Will come with Android O.
- 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal memory.
- Duel 22MP Rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics or Duel 13MO+13MP Rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics.
- 12/13 MP Front Camera.
- This device might come with a price tag of $699.