LG will be providing a second year of warranty to V30 users in US
LG V30 is one of the most anticipated phones of 2017. While LG did not announce availability and prices in their event but we managed to gather information about the carriers. Most carriers will start selling the device October 5th onward.
- AT&T – Hitting the shelves on October 6th while you can order online from October 5th. The device will cost you either $810 or $27 per month for 30 months with AT&T Next.
- Verizon – Hitting the shelves on October 5th but no information on the pricing.
- T-Mobile – Pre-Order will start on October 5th but the sales will start on October 13th. You have to make a down payment of $80 and then $30 for 24 months resulting in total $800.
- Sprint – No pricing or availability date but they will also carry LG V30 Plus.
Following the ” Second Year Promise ” which started with G6 this summer, LG will let V30 buyers register for a second-year warranty for free. They started this campaign after previous LG devices faced boot loop defects. LG’s Chang Ma said :
We are so confident in the V30’s quality, that in addition to the manufacturer’s first year limited warranty, we are now offering free second year coverage upon registration. Plus, enjoy a service experience that gets you a replacement phone quickly. That’s LG’s promise to you.
Let’s take a look at the specification –
- 6-inch 2880×1440 plastic P-OLED Display.
- Snapdragon 835 processor.
- 4GB RAM and 64/128 GB Internal Storage.
- Duel Rear 13+13 MP camera with 5 MP front camera.
- 3300 mAh Battery.
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
- IP68 rated thus Dust and Water resistant.
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC