India has always been one of the big markets for Nokia.Back in Windows Phone days, Nokia had a good market share with their “Lumia” line-up. Previously HMD Global had released three of their Nokia branded Android device in India and now they are releasing Nokia 8 to the country.
Millennials, today, are always exploring new ways to create and share content. It’s these creative content creators who inspired us to craft a smartphone with them in mind. That’s why we’ve worked to bring three world firsts – the debut collaboration with ZEISS, OZO spatial 360° Audio, and real-time live streaming using Dual-Sight mode.
– Ajey Mehta, Vice President – India, HMD Global
The Specification –
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 5.3 inch 1440 x 2560 pixels display
- 4 GB RAM coupled with 64 GB internal memory
- Duel 13 MP rear and 13 MP front camera setup from Zeiss
- Nokia’s Ozo Audio
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Quick Charge™ 3.0 compatible
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 3090mAh Battery
They have priced the device ₹36,999 ($566) and will be available in 4 colors. Polished Blue, Polished Copper, Tempered Blue, and Steel. The device will be available in offline stores and to buy Online you have to use Amazon starting October 14.