Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Fall Creators Update build 16291 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring earlier this week, now the same build is available for Slow ring insiders too.
This build is just an incremental update with bug fixes and polishes as it was before.
— Dona at #MSIgnite (@donasarkar) September 22, 2017
Here’s the changelog in case you missed it :
What’s new for PC?
- Resume from phones to PC with Cortana: Cortana users can now resume articles, news from their iPhones and Android phones to PC from within the Cortana app. This exciting feature comes in addition to the existing features where users can sync reminders, notifications, and SMS across their devices and stay connected on the go!
Fixes and improvements for PC
- We fixed an issue where sometimes after an upgrade Windows Update’s update history would be missing a listing for the feature update you’d just done.
- We fixed an issue where scrolling with touch or precision touchpads wasn’t working with the F12 Developer Tools.
- We fixed an issue where pin reset above lock (“I forgot my PIN”) would only work the first time the password was reset.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash if you added a Favorite to a Favorites folder and then immediately sorted that folder by name.
- We fixed an issue with the indexer from recent flights that could result in Outlook 2016 search failing to index the body of messages.
- We fixed a recent issue resulting in the Skype UWP app not being launched if it was minimized when you clicked an incoming call notification.