Last week only HMD Global unveiled their first ever flagship device, Nokia 8. Its set to go on sale in Europe next month with a price tag of €600. However there were no information for markets like US and China which are huge for HMD Global. Now NokiaPowerUser reports that HMD Global might sell a custom variant of the device in China. Instead of 4GB RAM/64GB , they might release a 6GB RAM/128GB variant.
While there aren’t any concrete information regarding the US Variant but we can expect the same as the above.
The Specification –
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 5.3 inch 1440 x 2560 pixels display
- 4 GB RAM coupled with 64 GB internal memory
- Duel 13 MP rear and 13 MP front camera setup from Zeiss
- Nokia’s Ozo Audio
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Quick Charge™ 3.0 compatible
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 3090mAh Battery