Official Moto X4 specification is out now
Earlier today, we posted new leaks showing off upcoming Moto X4 from Lenovo. Now Android Authority has confirmed all the important details via an exclusive source. Here are the key points –
- It will have a 5.2-inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It will have a dimension of 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm and 163 gram in weight.
- It will be available in Super Black or Sterling Blue.
- There will be four different global variant with minor changes.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor with Adreno 508 GPU.
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage in Europe, North America and Latin America.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage in Asia Pacific.
- Usual Fingerprint display below the Display.
- 16MP Front Camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.0µm pixel size which can shoot 4K video at 30 FPS and Full HD at 60 FPS
- Duel Rear Camera consisting 12MP main camera f/2.0 aperture and 1.4µm pixel size paired with an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and 120° field of view.
- Duel-LED Flash, Phase Detection Autofocus, Depth Effects and etc.
- 3000 mAh non-removal battery with Turbocharging capability.
- IP68 dust and water resistant