Final Specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is here
After many leaks and renders, popular leakster Evan Blass has finally wrote about the final specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 which will get unveiled on August 23 in New York City. Key points of the device specification are –
- 6.3 inch Super AMOLED Display.
- 1440×2960 resolution in 18:5:9 aspect ratio.
- 162.5mm x 74.6mm x 8.5mm dimension.
- IP68-certified body.
- Exynos 8895 (Global) / Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 (US).
- 6 GB RAM.
- 64 GB Internal Memory.
- Duel 12 MP Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Facing.
- 3300mAh battery .
- USB C
- Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue color.
- Price – €1,000 .