Here comes the official Bitcoin wallet app for the Windows phone: Bitpay
Finally, this is Bitcoin time for the Windows phone users. Popular Bitcoin Wallet service launched their all new official Bitcoin wallet and exchange app for the Windows phones.
Features of the app:
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Integrates with hardware wallets like Ledger and TREZOR.
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you’re using code that’s 100% open source for community testing and audits. Download it now.