Moto Z2 Play Launched in India at Rs. 27,999
Lenovo-owned Motorola Mobility on Thursday announced the launch of their new smartphone in India. Motorola officially unveiled the all new Moto Z2 Play. If you are familiar with Moto Z Play, you might have heard about the Moto mods. Here, the new device is much more efficient and powerful to work seamlessly with any Moto mods. The device launched in India for Rs. 27,999.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Moto Experiences (Moto Display, Moto Actions, Moto Voice)
- Display: 5.5-inch (13.97 cms) Full HD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED | 401ppi | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 | Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 2TB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with Dual LED flash | f/1.7 aperture | Dual autofocus pixel camera | Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 MP with Dual LED flash | f/2.2 aperture | Wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3,000 mAh | Turbo Charging+
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99 mm
- Weight: 145g
Now the device is official in the country and you can pre-book it now at Flipkart. The pre-booking process started with some really great financial offers and bank related offers. Pre-book now to grab one first with the best pricing.