Patch Tuesday for this month is here and Microsoft has released two new updates to fix the nasty bugs and security loopholes. he company today pushed out Windows 10 build 15063.296 for PCs and build 15063.297 for phone.
Here’s the changelog:
- Addressed issue with Surface Hub devices waking from sleep approximately every four minutes after the first two hours.
- Addressed issue where autochk.exe can randomly skip drive checks and not fix corruptions, which may lead to data loss.
- Addressed an issue where Microsoft Edge users in networking environments that do not fully support the TCP Fast Open standard may have problems connecting to some websites. Users can re-enable TCP Fast Open in about:flags.
- Addressed issues with Arc Touch mouse Bluetooth connectivity.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows SMB Server, Windows COM, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows kernel, Windows Server, and the .NET Framework.