The news comes from AndriodAuthority, where they have managed to leak specs and renders of the upcoming new E4 Plus by Moto. The leak consists of the specification list and images of the upcoming smartphone.
Key features include:
- A removable battery with whooping 5000 mAh capacity.
- 5.5-inch display made by 2.5D glass
- MediaTek MT6737 chipset inside
- A total of 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of storage that’s micro card expandable up to 128 GB
- 13 MP back and 5 MP front camera
- At least two confirmed colors: Gold and Silver-Black
Considering its specs, the device can be put up as a mid-range budget phone. The release date of the device is as yet unknown, but rumors are it will be released on June 20 alongside its smaller version E4. The device expected to be priced at $210, according to rumors.