Microsoft reveals new Windows 10 wearable device
Today in a blog post, Microsoft has revealed the new Windows 10 running B2B commercial-grade wearable device from Trekstor. The TrekStor IoT wearable is cloud connected, can run Universal Windows Applications. It is as secure and manageable like any other Windows device and leverages Microsoft Azure Cloud services like Microsoft Cognitive Services.
The compact and intuitive wearable can replace a larger hand-held device in multiple line-of-business scenarios including:
- Inventory management in retail
- Building automation for guest services in hospitality
- Industrial automation in manufacturing
- Patient care in healthcare
- And several cross-industry scenarios like asset management, fleet management, and others.
The TrekStor IoT Wearable allows various functions to be reported to the right place without any communicative detours, and messages can be transmitted silently in real-time or verbally via voice messages.
Via: Microsoft Blog