Folks over WindowsCentral recently had a conversation with Minecraft: Pocket Edition’s Executive Producer Jesse Merriam and they have confirmed that a fully feature packed Minecraft is coming to Windows 10 Mobile.
Recently it was announced that Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Windows Phone 8.1 devices will no longer receive updates. Just like many other apps, users gave up on a W10M version of the game. But with todays deceleration, all the W10M users can play Minecraft with all the features again. Some of the key points are –
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Windows 10 Mobile will have all the features including the Ender Update.
- It will bring dedicated Realm support to the platform for the first time.
- Xbox Live achievements are going to be there.
- Owner of the Windows Phone 8.1 version of Pocket Edition will be able to upgrade for free.
- It will support Xbox One S Bluetooth controller.
- It will support Minecraft add-ons.
- Everyone can play together on iOS, Android, and W10.