Channel 9 app updated to UWP with new update
Microsoft has released a new update for its Channel 9 app which makes it UWP. The update also includes improvements for non-english users as well as new features.
Microsoft hosts video channels, interviews, podcasts, discussions for developers on the Channel 9 site. The app, for the same site, provides a way to browse and view videos on a variety of developer and consumer topics from the Channel9.msdn.com web site.
The full changelog includes:
- The new tile layout: We want to keep the experience of Channel 9 consistent and familiar as our site so our videos are organized in similar categories in a tile layout.
- Cast videos to other networked devices: You can connect and watch videos on other networked devices.
- Share your videos using Windows 8 Charm: Share your videos with Cortana for a reminder, email your network about a video, keeping notes about a video in OneNote, or tweet an interesting video.
- Easy access to your favorite videos in the Queue.
- See all your downloaded Channel 9 videos.
- Fixed search for users with non-English accept languages enabled.
Get the Channel 9 app from here :