Surface Pro 4, one of the iconic windows device from Microsoft has received a new firmware update last night. The update was provided to fix issues related to system, keyboard, storage, battery life and other minor fixes. It also includes updates for Intel Precise Touch Device and Surface UEFI.
Heres what are the changes :
- Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update (v2.0.302.0) improves keyboard stability.
- Intel(R) Precise Touch Device (v22.214.171.124) disables touch when cover is closed.
- Surface Integration Service Device (v126.96.36.199) improves battery life during sleep.
- Surface Integration (v188.8.131.52) improves battery life during sleep.
- Surface Pro 4 – Surface Toshiba Storage Firmware Update driver (v1.1.617.0) improves storage performance.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware (v103.1414.256.0) adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Surface System Aggregator (v103.1413.258.0) adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Surface UEFI (v106.1414.768.0) improves system stability.
If you own a Surface Pro 4 then you might have already got it via Windows Update but if you haven’t then you can download the drivers from Microsoft.