FIFA 17 Update 4 is now available for Xbox One
FIFA 17 is receiving a new update on the Xbox One platform. The new version Update 4 is now available for the Xbox One devices. The new update includes some new improvements and changes within the game. It includes some adjustments and rearrangements too. The update is very important as it contains so many new things and changes.
Here is the full change log:
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low-pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
The update is already being available for PC devices, and now it is available for both Xbox and PS4 platforms. Download the latest version from Xbox.