Live tile support added to ‘NORAD Tracks Santa’ app with latest update
Ho Ho Ho! It’s the Christmas time of the year, and for all the good boys and girls around the globe, the wait has come to an end. Santa’s coming with Rudolph straight from North Pole so track his journey with NORAD’s Santa Tracking app.
The app turns 61 years old this year, and yet it offers up-to-date technology for app. The app is now UWP, but it has also been present on Windows Phone platform for quite a long time. The app is basically a web-wrapper, but still offers pretty good features, and an creative UI.
The app is meant for children and grown-ups alike, with fun games, ambient music, lots of literary resources and facts packed together.
In the latest update, Live tile has been added to the app. The tile now displays real time tracking status for Santa.
Features include :
- Countdown to Christmas Eve when Santa begins his journey
- Track Santa as he traverses the world delivering gifts. See where he’s been and where he’s headed next! Could it be you?
- Learn more about NORAD and how and why we track Santa
- Watch videos from all of our Commands
- Interesting games and activities
- Live Tiles to keep you up-to-date on Santa’s location
- Any time on Dec. 24, Windows Phone users can ask Cortana for Santa’s location,.
Santa can also be tracked through Google’s site or by simply asking Cortana.
Via : MSPowerUser
Get the app to make your holidays more fun :