Adobe launches Photoshop Elements 15 in Microsoft store
Today, Adobe has launched their new app in the universal Microsoft store. You can now get the all new Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 at Microsoft store. It is actually a product of the desktop bridge platform which has been introduced already by Microsoft. The app is a really cool one as it has so many features to make it easier for you to operate.
Full features of the app:
- Search is a cinch — Find the exact photos you’re looking for by searching on a combination of things, including people, places, events, and other favorite subjects. The Organizer is now touch-friendly
- Find photos faster with Smart Tags — Photoshop Elements suggests tags for your photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- Touch your way to great pics — The Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch-friendly, so you can tap and swipe to do all your finding, sorting, and quick photo enhancements.
- Turn frowns upside down — Transform frowns into smiles, adjust squinting eyes, and make other quick tweaks.
- Picture incredible text — Turn a photo into cool visual text and then add an embossed look and drop shadows to really make it pop. Great for collages, scrapbook pages, cards, signs, and more.
- Create a collage of effects — Get artistic by adding multiple effects to a single photo.
- Photo painting — Paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes to create a unique work of art — perfect for sharing on social media or as a printed keepsake.
- Pump up the action — Add a motion blur behind your subject to create a dramatic speed-pan action shot.
- Truly custom frames — Create your own frames to complement favorite photos, add polish to your scrapbook pages, or share with others.
- Have more fun with filters — Now it’s even easier to choose the best filter for your photo and fine-tune the details.
- Fix photos by the batch — Edit a batch of photos at one time.
- Easier social sharing — Now, sharing to Facebook and YouTube feels just like being on those sites, so it’s faster and easier than ever.
- The right tutorials, right away — Get the help you need — even if you don’t know exactly how to describe it — right from eLive within Photoshop Elements.