Review: Reiboot; the best iOS recovery tool for your valuable devices
The iPhone users are mostly got ridden away from the errors, bugs and unexpected circumstances happening with iOS. But when it happens oddly, the users dragged into the hell of failure and confusion where we get nothing to do with.
Most of the unexpected errors and recovery mode loop causing to iPhone is due to any attempt of Jailbreaking without learning it well or when the iOS fails to update to newer version. Unknowing resetting attempts to lead to the same screen badly. In such cases, all you have to do is restoring/resetting the iPhoen using iTunes which wipes out the entire data most in cases, where it makes no sense.
Many non-expert iPhone users seem to have reached the edge of leaving their iPhones under the hood or giving it to mobile technicians without even understanding what happened actually. Most of you don’t really know how to put iPhone in recovery mode.
Tenorshare ReiBoot Application available for both Windows and Mac is very helpful in these circumstances to get out easily without losing anything data. ReiBoot can be used for many advanced purposes on iPhoen by just connecting the device to PC, without even touching any buttons on iPhone. The app itself can put the connected iPhone/iPad into Recovery Mode, Exit from recovery mode, Get off from the Recovery Mode stuck screen, etc. But there are also many issues faced by iPhoen users, listed below:
- Stuck in Apple logo while booting
- Unresponsive/Frozen situations
- Reboot Loop
- Blue/Black screen stuck
- Blue Screen of Death (BSoD)
- DFU Mode stuck
- iTunes error
- endless restarting
- iTunes not recognizing device
- iOS Crashes
Yeah, these errors are bit weirder than they sound like, an iPhone user could feel it. All these bunches of errors can be fixed through this single application software without any extra confusing procedures, completing in one click.
How to use?
Put the iPhone/iPad/iPod into recovery mode
- Download ReiBoot and install it on PC/Mac.
- Connect the Apple device with the system.
- Approve the device connection by clicking on “Trust” button popped up on the device.
- As long as the device is connected, there will be an option “Enter Recovery Mode,” click on it.
- You can see that your device reached recovery mode, showing a lightning connector headed towards iTunes logo on the screen.
- You can exit the recovery mode by clicking “Exit Recovery Mode.”
Fix stuck in Recovery Mode
- Connect the device to the computer having ReiBoot installed.
- As your device is already in recovery mode, it’ll show an Exit Recovery Mode button.
- Click on it and wait for reboot.
- If the problem persists again, you can repair the iOS System using Pro version of ReiBoot.
Fix Apple logo freeze mode
- Just enter Recovery Mode, then Exit
- Wait for reboot
- You’re all done
- If it occurs again, repair the iOS.
Just like the above steps, all the other problem’s we’ve listed can be solved using the ReiBoot
How to repair iOS System without crashes and data loss
You should need to repair the entire iOS System without any crashes and data loss at the time when force exiting and rebooting from Recovery mode doesn’t work. ReiBoot Pro version can do that.
- Enter recovery mode using ReiBoot.
- If your iPhone/iPad/iPod works fine, you can see a “Repair iOS” option there.
- If your device is not functioning fine, you’ll be redirected to the procedures to enter DFU Mode > follow the procedures and enter recovery mode
- Download appropriate firmware package suits to your iOS version from ReiBoot or import directly from Directory
- Click “Start Recovery.”
- You’re all set with the repaired iOS on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Reiboot is very helpful for those iPhone users who are engaged in taking privileged control via Jailbreak and all and being trapped into fatal error unknowingly.