Microsoft have released an update to Windows 10 PCs and Mobile devices, available on the Fast Ring of the Insider Preview program.
This latest build is 14965 and brings some bug fixes, security improvements and some new features, the following is a change log for PCs:
- Controlling external monitors from tablets just got easier (PC): You can now drive content on a second display from your tablet without ever having to attach a mouse. The virtual touchpad lets you do more with a tablet and a second screen – just connect to another monitor, PC, or TV, go to Action Center and tap on the “Project” Quick Action to extend your screen.
- Sticky Notes update (PC): Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will receive will receive Sticky Notes app update to version 184.108.40.206 today and we’re very excited to share what it includes! We’ve expanded our support for Insights to many more languages and regions, with even more to come in further updates, stay tuned!
- Windows Ink Workspace Improvements (PC): This build includes a number of improvements to the Windows Ink Workspace.
- Enhancing the Address Bar in Registry Editor (PC): We were really excited to hear how excited you were about the new address bar in Registry Editor, and based on your feedback, we’ve already incorporated two new features.
- Improving Your Hyper-V VM experience (PC): Following the new VM scaling options mentioned in last week’s build, we’ve fixed an issue where depending on the zoom level selected, the VM window might not be created large enough to avoid scrollbars, despite their being enough space for it.
Devices enabled to receive Fast Ring updates should receive a notification of the update, but you can check manually by going to Settings > Update & Security > (on mobile) Phone Update.