The UK based Bank NatWest has a new Windows 10 app
UK based bank NatWest just released their new Windows 10 app for the Windows 10 users in the United Kingdom. The new NatWest app is now available to download from Microsoft store.
The app is special as it supports the innovation of Microsoft- Windows continuum. The new app comes with some more new features which are listed below:
- Easily send your account number and sort code so people can pay directly into your account
- Get a reminder of your customer number in the menu
- Continuum so that you can connect a monitor, keyboard and mouse to your Windows 10 Phone for a PC-like experience!
The app currently features:
- Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
- Pay a person or bill
- Pay your contacts using their mobile number
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Check your balance and transactions
- View and cancel your direct debits and standing orders
- Create standing orders to existing payees
- Find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Top up your UK Pay As You Go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)