Good news for Office insiders! Office app just picked up a update to version 17.7369. The update is aimed to provide bug fixes and plethora of new features, with majority of them being for OneNote. Changes to OneNote include clear formatting option, new highlighter, more content and sharing options.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Open more file types in Excel Mobile
Open files that contain ActiveX controls or files containing text and web queries on your Windows 10 tablet or phone.
- Export to PDF with Word Mobile
Save your document in a widely sharable format that preserves layout, formatting, fonts and images.
- New text highlighter in OneNote for Windows tablet
Grab the new highlighter and select text that’s important to draw attention to.
- New clear formatting option in OneNote
Now you can remove all that is bold, italicized, underlined, purple or in 18 points. Lucida Sans formatting is just one click away.
- Embed more content with OneNote
Paste a link to an Office 365 Video or Microsoft Form, now interact with it directly on the page.
- Share photos or files from other apps in OneNote
Use the Share button in any app to send photos or files to your OneNote.
- Add alternative text to pictures in OneNote
Make your pictures accessible to screen readers by adding alternative text.
- Try out new designs in OneNote on Windows tablet
We’ve made some changes to help you get around your notes. Check them out by turning on “Settings > Enable Experimental Features” and let us know what you think!
- Help shape the future of Office today
Become an Office Insider to get early access to all things new in Office. Click Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Insider Program to learn more.
This update is a part of Office Insider program, however if you’re a Windows Insider you can get it too. Process and more details described in this forum announcement.