Microsoft’s Lumia 950 devices on AT&T is receiving a new software update. The update introduces Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 with tons of improvements. It is worth to mention that the update seems to be not available for everyone as of writing this article.
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset
Do our readers received the update? Does the new update improves your device performance? Do let us know in comments below: