Telegram Messenger App for Windows Phone receives Update
You know what the best reason is to switch from WhatsApp over to Telegram, not because Facebook has bought the most popular Messaging service or that it isn’t secure, sure that are also some very important aspects but seriously switch to Telegram because these developers are just way more sympathetic, aren’t they. You can use ages on waiting for Updates when it comes to the WhatsApp App for Windows Phone, I mean they are way better than Twitter but for such a huge company also they could be better.
However, enough said about this, Telegram has provided another Update with a few new features for their Windows Phone app, like the title of this article is already suggesting. As we are accustomed to Telegram is bring always various new features with their updates and not just a single one, therefore the have brought the ability to manage shared more easily now. It is possible to send files with a size of 1,5Gb which is awesome, almost time to throw Torrents away, it is also possible to temporary mute chats now inside Telegram, whereas you can choose between 1 hour, 8 hours or even 2 days. Below is a detailed list of the new features which todays Update have included:
- View and manage all documents shared in a chat with the new Shared Files section (accessible via chat info). You can now send files of any type up to 1,5 GB in size.
- Temporarily mute notifications (1 hour, 8 hours, 2 days) from chat info.
- Updated photoviewer for profile picturies.
- Optimized chats list for FullHD screens.
- Fixed emoji keyboard for FullHD screens.
- Long messages can now be viewed.
- Fixed clearing cache in settings.
If you haven’t received the Update for this Windows Phone App yet, download it by clicking on the App Logo or scanning the QR Code with Bing Vision below.