1Shot Camera App for Windows Phone receives Update
Today another Update for the 1Shot Camera hit the Windows Phone App Store, and with the Update there are coming some good and necessary improvements to an overall very good Camera App. Version 18.104.22.168. can now be downloaded in the App Store, improvements like the ability to exit the Settings when the UI Language is changed, bug fixes relating the continuous autofocus feature and more have been added to this version. Below I have listed the full changelog for you, which has been included in the Update by the developer.
- Fixed unwanted line breaks present in some translated strings (Chinese, Russian and Farsi).
- Set Filters to reload (with new localized strings) when UI language is changed.
- Exit the settings when UI Language is changed.
- Reset labels for Timer, Capture Mode and Focus mode when Camera is loaded.
- Fix minor bugs relating to continuous autofocus and showing focus brackets.
- Partial Italian translation (more corrections to follow).
If your Windows has not notified you about the Update or you want to try this Camera App, just click the App Icon below or Scan the QR Code with Bing Vision on your Windows Phone to be directed directly to the App in the Windows Phone App Store.
Source: Nokia Power User