Rovio is a well known company especially because of its popular Angry Bird games which are available for all major smartphone and tablet operating systems. Some of them do exist even as a computer game. However a while a go Rovio has released another game what does not really have something in common with Angry Birds. The game I am talking about is Bad Piggies for Windows Phone.
The app has received an Update today and along with some improvements an bug fixes there is something else which is new, the app can now be downloaded for free from the Windows Phone app store. Here are some features of the game which Rovio has included in the app description:
- Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
- Free updates!
- 8 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls!
- 36 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
We do not know if the app remains as a free game in the Windows Phone store or if it is for free only temporary so head to the store by scanning the QR Code with Bing Vision below or click on the app logo to download it. Let me know what you think of the Game in comments below.