Tips’n’Tricks: Add Week Numbers to your Calendar
We have been recently advised of a way to add week numbers to the calendar app on Windows Phone devices and the good news is the process is simple and easy to follow and we’ve tested and proven it:
1. Use your computer’s Internet browser and go to http://webcal.fi.
2. Select Calendars > Manual subscription and tap on Show URL next to the Week numbers on the list.
3. The calendar URL appears at the top of the window in red. Select the address and copy it (Edit > Copy).
4. Sign in with your Microsoft account ID to calendar.live.com. This is the same ID you are using on your phone.
5. When you see your calendar, tap Import from the top and select Subscribe. Paste the address (http://…) into the Calendar URL field and give your calendar a name.
6. Subscribe to a calendar.
7. When your phone syncs with Microsoft account next time, the option for the week numbers will appear (Calendar > Settings).
[NB. You can force you phone to sync by going to settings > email + accounts, long pressing Microsoft account and selecting sync.]
To remove the calendar:
1. Sign in with your Microsoft account ID to calendar.live.com.
2. Tap the gear icon from the top and select Options.
3. Select the calendar and tap Delete.
There are a number of other useful entries/features you can add to your phone calendar by using the same method, but selecting other options from http://webcal.fi. Let us know which other features are you favourite.