The official universal app of the UC Browser is here on the Windows 10 platform. We have been waiting for this awesome moment since last year. The new UC Browser app is here for the Windows 10 PC devices as a perfect competitor for the Microsoft edge browser. It could be a much better browser app as compared to the Edge. The new UC Browser comes with a lot of pre-loaded features and support.
Features of the app:
- Minimalist UI: Focus on the content.
- Switch Between Tablet and Mouse/Keyboard Mode: If you are using a 2-in-1 computer like Surface Pro or Surface Book, it’s easy to switch the layout by turning on/off Tablet Mode.
- Mouse Gesture: Right-click and move to go back, forward, reload page, etc.
- Smart Address Bar(Omnibar): Just type one letter to get most relevant suggestion. You can also use it to find matching bookmarks and browsing history, or enter any words to launch search engine.
- Tile-view Bookmarks: Colorful and touch-friendly design for bookmarks.
- InPrivate Window: Don’t want to leave browsing trace on the device? Go for InPrivate Window.
- Cloud Sync: Sync bookmarks between mobile/other PCs by logging in to UC browser.
- New Tab: Metro-style Magnet for popular sites.
- Password Manager: Store your login info of all kinds of websites and lock them with a PIN. Easy to retrieve and edit.
- Voice Search: Tap the microphone icon and say the words. We will take care of the rest.
- Tab Stack: Smart tab-stacking to locate the active tab in a glance when there are many tabs open.
- Floating Navigator: Use the sphere to quickly search, go forward and back, and view all the tabs.