Happy news for Xbox One insiders. You can now avail a new build in the Preview beta ring. The new build 1703 is live now and you can get it now on your Xbox One devices. The latest build focused on fixes and performance improvements. And, it is a recommended update also. The new version is rs_xbox_dev_flight.170128-2057.
- Cortana: Cortana may be too responsive to phrases which sound like “Hey Cortana”. The development team is continuing to tune and improve this. • Cortana may take a long time to respond when activated while playing certain games. • Scheduled Cortana reminders will not provide a notification if the user who created the reminder is signed in, but not the current active user.
- Ubisoft Club: When launching the Ubisoft Club app, the screen automatically starts scrolling down, and prevents the user from scrolling back up.
- Sign-in: With profile sign-in settings set to “Lock it down”, you may be unable to sign-in again after playing a game, then signing out. Workaround: Hard reset the console (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- EA Access: The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
- Jump: Microsoft Edge webpages which have been pinned on the Jump tab fail to launch the webpage.
- Screen Dimming: The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
- Settings – Ease of Access: When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- Settings – Display & sound: The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- IGN: The IGN app launches and immediately crashes to Home.
- Wireless Display: The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.