At MWC yesterday, we got to see a lot of new devices, including new Galaxy Book family by Samsung. This new family of devices is meant to be the successor to Galaxy TabPro S series, which debuted last year.
Right now the family has only two members, Galaxy Book 10 and Galaxy Book 12. Galaxy book 12 can be considered as Galaxy Book 10 with a bigger screen, for most of the specs are same save the screen size.
Some of the key features include:
- Display size: Galaxy Book 10 comes with a 10.6-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1280 pixels, while the bigger Galaxy Book 12 has a 12-inch Super AMOLED HDR display.
- CPU: Both run on latest Intel i5 processors.
- RAM: Both run on 8GB of RAM.
- Battery: Promises up to 10 hrs of battery backup. Includes fast charging technology.
- Samsung Flow: A Windows 10 app that lets you seamlessly sync your Galaxy tablet and phone. You can unlock your tablet using phone’s fingerprint sensor, transfer files, sync notification and much more between the devices.
- S pen: S pen which was released along with Galaxy TabPro S, has now been enhanced. The new S pen boasts of 4096 pressure levels and supports tilting feature. Right now tilting feature is only support by Adobe Photoshop CC, but may arrive in other products soon. For inking, users may want to use Windows Ink, or Samsung’s S Note app.
- Connectivity: Both devices support LTE bands.
- Camera: Galaxy Book 12 has a 13MP camera on the back that supports 4K recording, and a 5MP camera on the front, while Galaxy Book 10 has 5MP camera on both sides.
Samsung Flow on Galaxy devices :
The cost and the availability of both the devices are not known yet, but we might expect this information to be available soon. We will keep our readers posted on this.
Via : MSPU