Microsoft released the latest insider build 14393.726 for the insiders in the release preview ring recently. There were no detailed information about that build and its changelog. But now, the official changelog for the update is available now at Microsoft. Read on:
- Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
- Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
- Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
- Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
- Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if
- Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
- Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
- Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
- Addressed issue that causes incorrect tabledimensions in SAP® applications
- Addressed issue that overwrites a
element when users select a line that is enclosed by a element.
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
- Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio